Sunday 28 February 2010

Look What I Spotted...


Justify Full....Oooooh, am so excited! I was just reading Mandy's very lovely blog Belle and Boo (check it out, she does the most beautiful illustrations) when I spotted this photo of a magazine interview she had done...



...and whats that right in the middle of the page...yes, one of my Circuses!!

I must instantly rush out and buy hundreds of copy's to sent to everyone I've ever met! (or in reality 2 copy's for me and Mum...which Mum will end up buying.....thanks Mum, love you!)


2 comments:

*pur-ple said...

... Oh Kat thats fantastic... you must have been over the moon when you saw it. I would have been jumping up and down with excitement!!!

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

You are 100% welcome Kat I adore what you do & yes apparently when my parents card arrived my sisters card was moved from pride of place in the centre of the mantle piece so yours could go their she was really miffed, but admitted yours was much nicer !