Tuesday 15 July 2008

Circuses

I love paper sculptors, well any sort of 3d paper design is pretty cool in my book, I always love the idea that something that look's so intricate and complicated can be make out of something as simple and ordinary as a sheet of card.

These are the latest idea for my Esty shop (hopefully up and running in the next few weeks!) they are paper circuses, each one is design for a special occasion, Birthday, Wedding and New Baby. The idea is that if you wanted to send something a little more impressive that an ordinary card or if you were struggling to find a present for a special someone then these would be perfect.

They are all hand make my me, and the disk in the center spins round so you can see all the little illustrations, a small message can be written on either side of the flag on the top so you can put who its too and who its from.







I'm not sure how well these will sell but I'm going to give them a try and see how they go, hopefully I can add to the designs if they are popular.

No comments: